Saturday, May 22, 2010

Violetta





















































































































































































So I got my haircut by this amazing Mexican woman "Violetta".  She is truly one of a kind and she rocked my hair and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

Jacket: Refuge
Shorts: Flying Tomato
Tank: Target
Boots: Kenneth Cole
Two kinds of stockings: Black and fishnet blue underneath
And of course my fabulous carrera's which I will wear until I'm 150

5 comments:

  1. LOVING the tights
    you have a great blog, keep it up!
    thanks for sharing, love it

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the denim jacket and how you layered the tights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the way you layered your tights!

    ReplyDelete