Thursday, May 20, 2010

Special delivery...

My wonderful friend Jen invited my boyfriend and I to a special art exhibition.  It was a really nice event put on by some students at City college in San Diego.  Special delivery is a company that delivers food to people who have terminal diseases, etc. so that theme is present in all of their work.
Shoes by: Seychelles


This was Jen's.  I really liked the idea behind hers.  It was about how the experiences in your home, whether good or bad, really shape you to be the person you are.  But that it is a good thing and that you should appreciate it.




Shirt: Miley Cyrus and Max Azria
Pants: Old Navy
Wristlet: Coach
Head scarf: Ralph Lauren
She was my favorite artist. Very clean and well crafted.

I saw this girl looking stylish out yonder and decided to sneak a shot.



  So my friend Jen encouraged me to just ask her already for a photo. Thanks Jen.


Sweater: Buffalo Exchange
Top: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: American Apparel


She said no one's ever asked to take a picture of her before :)









By the way this is Miranda. Thanks miranda :)


I snuck this shot in too, I liked her hair style.
And then there was her. I couldn't resist taking her photo. She was a bottle of sunshine!

1 comment: